Discipleship Method of Biblical Coaching
The Discipleship Method of Biblical Coaching (DMBC) is an intensive year long gospel centered discipling program. Successful graduates displaying evidence of strong moral ethics and physical capacity are eligible to apply for the Disciple Maker Certification Program.
- Monthly goal setting, positive mental attitude, and warrior mindset training calls.
- Focused physical coaching using the "VICTORY" training plans designed to propel you into the best integrated conditioning of your life.
- Holistic nutrition programming to ensure both the physical and mental nutrition you consume is life supporting.
- Action plan assessment to ensure the BIG goals of your life, ranging from fitness, to relationship, to entrepreneurship, to business, and everything in between, are focused and in alignment with God's universal laws of success.
- Biblical coaching, to help ensure you are focusing on what really matters, and are able to experience the quality of life God is desirous for you to have.
- In person or video review and coaching of key exercise techniques to ensure proper alignment, range of motion and points of performance are understood and applied.
- Life purpose design, and forging of intrinsic motivation for the achievement of your dreams and goals.
- Review and exposition of key biblical passages and narratives for a comprehensive understanding of the Word of God.
- Graduates of the DMBC become eligible to apply for the Disciple Maker Certification Program and an opportunity to receive a Black Belt in the DMBC program.
For 2020, the DMBC program is limited to 12 individuals and requires a 1 year commitment from the date of enrollment. Please email Greg@GregoryAmundson.com with any questions or to schedule your initial phone consultation. The second installment of the payment plan ($1,200.00) must be made within six months of purchase. This package may be purchased as a gift.